Welcome to DataDab LLP! Our services are provided to you subject to the following Terms of Service ("ToS"). These ToS govern your access to and use of the DataDab website, mobile applications, APIs, widgets, embeds, and any other products or services operated by DataDab (collectively, the "Service").
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using the Service, you confirm that:
- You have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these ToS.
- You are at least 18 years old. If you are under 18, you may only use the Service with the involvement and consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- You have the legal authority to enter into these ToS in your jurisdiction.
- You will use an authentic name and accurate information about yourself as required during the Service's registration process.
Changes to Terms
DataDab reserves the right to modify or replace these ToS from time to time. If we make material changes, we will provide you notice through our Service or by other means prior to the changes becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review the most up-to-date version of the ToS. Your continued use of the Service constitutes acceptance of any revisions. If you do not wish to continue using the Service under the new ToS, you may terminate your relationship with DataDab as provided below.
To access certain features, you must register for a DataDab account ("Account") and provide certain information about yourself as prompted during the registration process. You represent and warrant that:
- All required registration information you submit is truthful, accurate, and complete.
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly notify DataDab if your Account information changes.
- Your use of the Service will be for your own personal use and not on behalf of any third party.
You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account even if you did not commit such activities or uses. You shall immediately notify DataDab of any unauthorized uses of your Account.
- DataDab Content: All content on the Service, including designs, text, graphics, images, video, audio, logos, icons, software, and other materials (collectively "DataDab Content"), is owned by or licensed to DataDab and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. You may not sell, copy, or exploit any DataDab Content for any commercial purposes.
- User-Generated Content: Users may post content to parts of the Service expressly designated for such content ("UGC"). You retain ownership over any UGC you post and grant DataDab a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and worldwide license to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish, and process your UGC to the extent necessary to operate and provide the Service.
Acceptable Use Policy
You agree not to misuse the Service or assist anyone else in doing so. For example, you will not:
- Use the Service to harm, threaten, or harass another person, organization, or DataDab.
- Damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Service.
- Resell or redistribute any part of the Service.
- Use any unauthorized automated means to access the Service.
- Introduce malware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, or other harmful code into the Service.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service.
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security features or measures in the Service.
DataDab reserves the right to terminate or restrict your access if we reasonably believe you have violated this policy or applicable laws or engaged in other inappropriate behavior.
Paid Features and Billing
- Paid Plans: DataDab offers paid features and functionality ("Paid Features"), which require payment on a subscription basis (each, a “Paid Subscription”). Details about available Paid Subscriptions, including applicable fees, terms, and renewal information, are described on our pricing page.
- Subscription Billing: All fees and charges for Paid Subscriptions will be billed to the payment method you provide during registration. By starting your Paid Subscription, you authorize recurring billing and agree to pay all applicable fees.
- Taxes: Unless otherwise stated, you are responsible for any applicable taxes related to your use of any Paid Features.
- Changes to Paid Plans: DataDab reserves the right to modify its Paid Subscriptions and pricing for any feature or functionality, including by adding or removing features or functionality. Any increase in fees or material changes will not take effect until the renewal of your then-current billing cycle.
- Cancellation: You can cancel your Paid Subscription anytime from within your Account settings. Cancellations take effect immediately, although you will continue to have access until the completion of your current billing period.
DataDab may suspend, restrict, or terminate your access to or use of all or any part of the Service at any time for any reason, including for violation of these ToS, with or without prior notice and with no liability. We reserve the right to remove any UGC for any reason without notice.
Upon termination, your Account will be deactivated. Relevant portions of these ToS shall continue to apply even after termination.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
- Medical Advice Disclaimer: The Service provides health and fitness information that is not a substitute for professional medical diagnosis or treatment. You should always consult a physician regarding any medical conditions and treatment.
- Disclaimers: THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, DATADAB DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, ACCURACY, QUIET ENJOYMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Limitations of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL DATADAB, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF THE SERVICE.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless DataDab, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors, and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to: (a) your violation of these ToS; (b) any UGC you post or transmit through the Service; or (c) your use of any information obtained from the Service.
These ToS shall be governed by the laws of the State of Karnataka, India, without regard to conflict of laws principles.
- Electronic Communications: You consent to receive communications from us in electronic form via email, text, in-app notifications, or by posting notices on the Service.
- No Assignment: You may not assign or transfer these ToS or your rights under these ToS without DataDab's prior written consent.
- Severability: If any provision of these ToS is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, it shall be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law.
- Waivers: Any failure by DataDab to enforce strict performance of any provision of these ToS will not constitute a waiver of DataDab's right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of these ToS.
Please contact us with any questions regarding these ToS at: