The digital advertising landscape has become increasingly competitive, making it more difficult to get the results you want while keeping costs under control.
Fortunately, there's a solution: shared ads. By teaming up with complementary companies in your industry, you can lower your ad spend and increase your reach, getting your brand in front of higher-quality leads for less money.
What Are Shared Ads?
Shared ads are a collaborative effort between two or more companies in a complementary industry. Instead of running separate ad campaigns, these companies pool their resources to create a single, more effective campaign that benefits everyone involved.
Shared ads offer several benefits, including:
- Lower costs: By sharing the cost of the campaign with another company, you can reduce your overall ad spend.
- Increased reach: By combining your audience with that of another company, you can reach more people interested in your product or service.
- Improved targeting: By leveraging another company's data, you can create more targeted ads that are more likely to convert.
How to Find Shared Ads Partners
Finding a complementary company to partner with for shared ads can be challenging, but there are a few ways to do it:
- Reach out to companies you know: If you already have a relationship with a complementary company, reach out to them and see if they're interested in partnering on a shared ad campaign.
- Use social media: Use social media platforms like LinkedIn or Twitter to find companies in your industry that complement your own.
SaaS Examples of Shared Ads
|E-commerce||Shipping and logistics providers|
|Accounting Software||Bookkeeping and tax preparation services|
|Travel Booking Sites||Travel insurance providers|
|Fitness Apps||Wearable fitness tracker manufacturers|
|Pet Supplies||Pet food and treat manufacturers|
|Social Media Management||Content creation and curation services|
|Educational Software||Online tutoring services|
|Streaming Services||Home theater equipment manufacturers|
|Food Delivery Services||Meal kit delivery services|
|Home Improvement Stores||Home cleaning and organizing services|
Shared ads are an excellent strategy for SaaS companies looking to increase their reach and lower their ad spend. Here are a few examples of how SaaS companies can use shared ads:
- Cloud Storage: A cloud storage company could partner with a company that offers backup and recovery services. The ad could target businesses that need both cloud storage and backup/recovery services, increasing the reach of both companies.
- Project Management Software: A project management software company could partner with a company that offers time-tracking software to create a shared ad campaign. The ad could target businesses that need both project management and time-tracking software, effectively doubling the reach of both companies.
- Marketing Automation Software: A marketing automation software company could partner with an email marketing SaaS. The ad could target businesses that need both marketing automation and email marketing, again doubling the reach of both companies.
Shared ads are an effective way for SaaS companies to increase their reach and lower their ad spend. By partnering with complementary companies and pooling resources, SaaS companies can create more targeted and effective ad campaigns that benefit everyone involved.